Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So, my sweet Hubby and I have now been married seven years! Sounds a lot longer than it feels. Here is a picture of us on our wedding day:

And here is a recent pic at our high school reunion:

In honor of our anniversary, here are seven things I love about my husband (in no particular order):
  1. He encourages me in my creative pursuits. He is anxious to get our guest room set up for me to use as my craft/sewing room, even though I am willing to put it on hold until we get some other things finished. He also doesn't flinch when I want to go to the fabric store or to my favorite craft store!
  2. He is a good daddy and adores our children. I especially love to watch him with our brand new babies. And Lil' Miss already has him wrapped around her little finger!
  3. He's a total computer geek! He enjoys his job and is still willing to be my at-home IT guy.
  4. He's also super handy around the house. I have no idea how he knows how to fix stuff! He just seems to know!
  5. He still thinks I'm pretty, even after 3 babies and he tells me often.
  6. He's faithful. I don't have to wonder about his commitment to the Church. I have a new calling and he's so supportive and encouraging about it. He also gets into his scout calling even though he's not a big scouter himself.
  7. He has a good sense of humor. (He needs one living with me.) He can make most people laugh. He can definitely make me laugh!

These are only seven things, I'm sure I could go on and on! I sure love him and I'm glad that he accepted my proposal and was willing to take on a princess like me!

I love you, Sweetheart! Thanks for seven great years! I look forward to growing old with you!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Amen! Congratulations--I knew it would work. I think both of you are the greatest and your children are my delight.

Jewel-e said...

Love it! What a great blog! I think you made a great catch too - glad to have you in the family "Big L"! ;) You both look great in the reunion photo, btw

Price Hamilton said...

I just wanted to tell you two how amazing you both look! So happy and healthy!