Saturday, September 6, 2008

So it's official, I'm a...

I've had the van and the multiple children for awhile, now, but as of today I also have a soccer player! Today was Big T's first soccer game and it went pretty well. His coach is very good with the kids and just what Big T needs. We have all the gear now: soccer jersey, soccer shorts, soccer socks, soccer cleats, soccer shin guards and of course, a soccer ball. We are set! The highlight of the game was when Big T saw the other team get close to his team's goal (there are no goalies) he hurried and got in front of it and blocked a shot! From then on if the other team even got close, he made sure he was in front of the goal! The game ended up tied, but best of all, he really seemed to enjoy playing! Go Black Dragons!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow, it sounds like he may actually be good at soccer! I'm not ready for that stage of life yet. I just read Jake's cousin's blog about spending from 9 to 2 today running to soccer games for 2 boys in 105 degree weather. Yuck!
I love the pictures of your kids on your main page!

Laurie said...

Way to go Taylor! I'm not sure your mom even knew which way to run when she played soccer. (I'm only kidding) Soccer us a fun way to spend autumn Saturdays.

Jewel-e said...

So cute! Taylor, Lauren thinks you look cool in your uniform! Hope you have fun!