Thursday, November 13, 2008

Walker Babe

We have a bit of a walker babe on our hands now. Lil' Miss seems to be following in her brothers' footsteps by learning to walk before her birthday. She's a tiny little thing, unlike they were, so it's that much more amazing to watch her! I tried to get some good video of her walking, but my video assistant (Lil' T) was not really helping, so this is what we got:


It's so fun to have a girl this time. So far, I am having fun doing her hair. And Lil' Miss and I have been playing dolls already! The other day, I asked her where her baby was, and she knew!! She has a few dolls, but the cabbage patch is her favorite so far. She can also find a few other toys. Here is Lil' Miss performing, for once!

Lil' Miss is a little sweetheart! The other night, Lil' T was in trouble (big surprise, huh?) and he got sent to bed early. His dad felt a little bad for him and he was invited back down for scriptures and prayer. As he laid on the floor with the saddest little face, Lil' Miss started walking toward him from across the room. When she got to him, she crouched down to his level and started jabbering to him like she was saying "Oh, there you are! I missed you! Cheer up!" It was so sweet! And then she gave him some nice slobbery kisses! Lil' T couldn't help but smile! She definitely brings a sweet spirit to our home.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for taking pictures and sharing them with us. Bella is so cute but it's hard to realize how old she is because she is to little. Grandpa says he needs to be in here at the computer with the camera filming me while I ooh and ah while watching my darling grandchildren in their videos. Ha ha!

Stacy said...

She is so adorable! When is her birthday? I like how she gives it kisses, then slams it on the bin.
She seems really smart to be so tiny!

Lincoln said...

I miss you Lil' Miss!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow

Jewel-e said...

So, so cute! I love that little girl! Here little pigs are absolutely darling! And what a cute little onesie! *wink, wink* I can't believe how much she has grown and changed! What a sweetie!