Monday, August 29, 2011

School already?!

DSC_0036 (2)

Where did the summer go?  I’m having trouble believing it’s over because the temperature outside is still in the upper 90s.  Hmm…  Thank heavens for an air-conditioned school!

This year, Big T started 3rd grade.

DSC_0013 (2)-2

He has a female English teacher and a male Spanish teacher.  I’m curious to see how he does with a male teacher.  I think Mr. Lott has  already made quite an impression because he is all Big T talks about.   Big T so far is very calm about school, an attitude that I hope continues.

 

Lil’ T just started 1st grade. 

DSC_0015 (2)-1

He now goes to school all day.  I think he is most excited about eating lunch at school and has already sampled hot lunch.  He’s a fan!  He also has a female English teacher and a male Spanish teacher. 

The girls and I hang out at home or go shopping.  We are girls, after all!  Here’s hoping that we have a great school year!

1 comment:

Larkin said...

Does it make me old if I remember holding these two as little ones like it was yesterday?