A few weeks ago I was at a weeknight RS meeting and I was talking to Lil’ Miss’ Sunbeam teacher. She was telling me what a climber she is. I told her that The Babe is much worse, and here’s the proof! I posted this entry when Lil’ Miss was 16 months old. Now I have another 16-month-old girl and she wants to out-do big sis. Lil’ Miss started climbing our swing set using the easy ladder on the side. That's not good enough for The Babe, she needs to use the climbing wall on the other side of the swing set.
Here’s her cute little pig tails coming up over the edge! What a fun, cute, little monkey!
2 comments:
What a Cutie!! I can't believe how big she is now! Seems like yesterday she was born!
We can't wait for family vacation. Your kids are all so old, it will be fun to get to hang out with your all.
Post a Comment