In honor of The Babe turning one month old, I thought I would post a few pictures that Lincoln has taken of her and the kids:
One Month Old
She really is adored by all of her siblings!
This is her coming home from the hospital outfit. We figured she would be our little Christmas present. We just didn't know how right we would be!
Lil' T keeps telling me how cute she is because she doesn't get into any trouble.
Lil' Miss would call this "Naked nu-nu!"
Can't believe I'm the mother of 4!
This is her coming home from the hospital outfit. We figured she would be our little Christmas present. We just didn't know how right we would be!
Lil' T keeps telling me how cute she is because she doesn't get into any trouble.
Lil' Miss would call this "Naked nu-nu!"
Can't believe I'm the mother of 4!

1 comment:
Really let us know if there is anything we can do to help! So cute!
Post a Comment