
This is a shout-out to my amazing sister who celebrates her birthday today. This is our favorite week of the year because today is her birthday and Thursday is my birthday and Saturday is Valentines Day! Our mother aways made it such a special week and as a result I still love Valentines Day because of all the great memories. When we were little girls, Mom was constantly asked if we were twins because we were about the same size. She always told them, "No, they're two years and two days apart." The truth is that Julie was actually due on my birthday, but graciously decided to come two days before so that we could each have our own day and make it into a week-long celebration! Good work, Sis! I love you so much and I couldn't ask for a better friend than you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to the both of you. I think sisters make the best of friends and it is even better when you can share special times like a birthday
I was born two days after and have almost an identical dress only mine has a heart on the pinafore! HAPPY VALENTINE'S Birthday to us ALL!
Thanks, Mel! I think you are pretty terrific too! Not every girl is lucky enough to have a sister, especially one like you!
I hear you have a pretty great brother too!
Yeah, he's a good guy!
Post a Comment